Sunday, February 21, 2010

Enjoying the journey

OK - I admit it - I fail at blogging! Try as I might, I just don't post regularly here on my blog. While I can make promises and resolutions, I know that it just wont be a regular happening. I've decided to accept that and can move on! For quick updates on whats happening in my photographic life, keep watch my Facebook page.

Currently Im being kept busy with two online classes both offered thru the Equine Photographers Network. The first course which is just now finishing is a fine art class taught by photographer and artist Rachel Waller. After a couple weeks of getting the creative juices flowing, I started a photoshop course with another amazing photographer artist Sherron Sheppard. I think my brain is about to explode with all the creative opportunities. I am counting the weeks until Im back out on course with the chance to use all this new found knowledge!




No comments:

Post a Comment